We propose developing and evaluating documentation required for LEED, BREEAM and PH certification systems in relation to:
- Modelling and calculation of existing daylight, assessing whether a sufficient level of daylight has been provided to illuminate the building. For BREEAM certification, it is necessary to calculate “Daylight factor and uniformity”. Visual fluorescent comfort analysis according to category HEA011;
- A life cycle cost analysis according to categories MAN02 and MAT01;
- A maximum emission reduction assessment for the building using the NZEB strategy (Nero Zero Energy Building strategy) to determine which solutions can effectively achieve major emissions reductions. Exploration of “Low and Zero Carbon technologies study” according to the BREEAM standard, taking into account the parameters of the existing and planned engineering system. Economic justification according to category ENE04;
- “Low and Zero Carbon technologies study” according to the BREEAM standard, taking into account the parameters of the existing and planned engineering system;
- Dynamic modelling of the energy consumption of the building and the development of an energy efficiency strategy;
- Measurement and modelling of air quality parameters for buildings and office centres. An indoor air quality plan according to category HEA02;
- Thermal comfort analysis according to category HEA04;
- Energy consumption simulation according to category ENE01;
- An analysis of the passive design according to category ENE04;
- The justification for the selection of ecological reports and construction positions according to category LE01/02/03/04/05;
- Climate change adaptation strategy according to category WST05.
PH (Passive house) or near-zero energy building calculations:
- Calculation of the energy consumption of passive buildings. PHPP calculation;
- Modelling and calculation of thermal bridges;
- Estimates related to the energy balance of the building and its optimisation;
- Assessment of the economic rationale and cost of life cycle of passive buildings;
- Comfort, climate and energy mix of passive buildings, including analysis of heat pumps, solar and other energy sources.
Contact us for additional information and for an offer.