Performance tests are carried out with a target to examine the ability of specific process or equipment to achieve the guaranteed performance characteristics or to determine the actual performance:
- development of heat and electricity capacity
- fuel consumption (including solid fuel)
- efficiency, losses, energy balance
- emissions (including noise)
- process operating parameters (eg. pressure, temperature, heat flow)
- self-consumption of electricity and heat
- safety conditions (eg. the noise level in the premises, the temperature on the surface)
Performance tests can be made as a part from the plant acceptance procedure in which EKODOMA may participate as an independent party and carry out the actual determination of plant performance indicators.
The process of testing is a set of actions that allows to gain the necessary information about the investigated object. Depending on the task performance testing includes the following measurement and laboratory analysis:
- physico-chemical parameters of fuel
- operating parameters of process
- environmental and weather conditions
- flue gas chemical composition and physical parameters (including the flow rate)
- production of energy and power
- composition of ash
- consumption of resources (fuel, electricity, water, etc.)
- insulation evaluation for equipment and piping
- and others
Depending on the type of test object and purpose, testing it is based on international standards (EN 12952-15, EN 303-5, DIN 1943, EN-60953) or by using of modified/adopted methodology. If necessary, recommendations are developed for optimization of processes and equipment and to increase performance indicators.
Kādiem objektiem var veikt veiktspējas testēšanu?
- koģenerācijas stacijas
- katlumājas, ūdenssildāmie un tvaika katli
- kurtuves un degļi